Merriott First School & Haselbury Plucknett First Schools Federation require a
24 hours per week across Monday to Friday
(Working days & hours to be negotiated with the successful candidate)
Salary Grade 14 – Point 4 (£19,264 pa pro rata) £9.985 per hour, over 38 weeks plus 5 INSET Days and additional non-term time working
We are seeking to appoint a friendly, conscientious and self-motivated individual to join our team. Our schools are at the heart of two village communities. We are proud of our schools and are seeking an individual who will take pride in their work to help ensure that our schools and learning environment are the best they can be for our children.
This role can be physically demanding and will require driving between the school sites.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain the buildings – carrying out basic repairs and general maintenance
- Support grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out compliance checks and maintain the records for these, such as testing the fire alarm and water systems
- Be the first point of contact for any contractors
- Manage the security of the school sites with the support of the Caretaking team
- Set up assigned areas for meetings
- Carry out general porterage
As a school committed to Safeguarding, an enhanced DBS will be needed before a person can be appointed.
Please contact Miss Anne Higginbotham, Executive Headteacher for an application form & further details; email: email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 12th May 2022, 12 noon
Interviews will take place on: Friday 20th May 2022